We all know that the brain is the most complicated part of our body. In this post, I will share some interesting facts about the brain.
Mind-Blowing Brain Facts :
- About 75% of our brain is made up of water, which means that dehydration, even in small amounts, can harm our brain function.
- An adult’s human brain weighs about 1300 to 1400 grams.
- Our brain works only through neurons. The role of neurons in our brain is the same as that of the CPU in a computer. Hundred billion neurons are found in the human brain. After the age of 35, everyday 7000, neurons start decreasing.
- Our brain uses 20 % of the oxygen and blood in our body.
- As a person gets older, his brain gets smaller, which usually happens after middle age.
- Our brain can’t feel pain, It interprets pain signals sent to it, but it never feels pain.
- On average, 60,000 thoughts come to our mind every day.
- When we laugh, about five parts of our brain work together.
- The count of a pregnant woman’s brain neuron increases by 250,000 neurons per minute.
- The right side of our brain controls the left side of our body, and the left side of our brain controls the right side of our body.
- If our brain cells change like our skin, then we can lose our memory.
- 40% of the part in our brain is grey color and 60% part are white color. The grey part consists of neurons that act as communication.
- The total length of blood vessels in our brain is about 645 kilometres.
- Our brain grows 95% by the age of 5 and develops 100% by the age of 18 and then stops growing.
- If the brain does not get oxygen for 4 to 6 minutes, then it can remain, but if oxygen is not available for 5 to 10 minutes, the brain gets damaged.
- There are about 100,000 miles long blood vessels in our brain.
- The fattest part of our body is the brain.
- There are 100,000 chemical reactions in a second inside the human brain.
Read Also : Eye Facts – That Will Amazed You
- The weight of the brain is about 2 percent of the body weight.
- The size and weight of the brain do not affect the power of the brain. Albert Einstein’s brain weight was 10% less than the normal male’s brain, but it had a higher density of neurons, which means his brain was more active.
- The memory of our brain is unlimited. It never fills up completely.
- The children in the house where the fight takes place have the same effect as the soldiers in the war.
- People who use mobile phone more may be at risk of having a brain tumor.
- When someone hurts us, we feel the same way as the mind feels when the body is injured.
- Both the mind and brain are different things. Our mind is in which part of our brain is not yet known.
- Scientist believes that the most complicated and mysterious thing in the universe is the brain of the human.
We hope you like these brain facts. If you liked this post, then also share it with your friends .