In this post, I will share some heart facts that will shock you, So read my article further to dive into the unknown shocking facts about the heart.
Unknown Shocking Heart Facts :
- The heart is the most important organ in the rest of the body. The heart is also known as a hardworking organ.
- Our heart pumps about 1.5 million barrels of blood throughout its lifetime.
- The human heart beats 72 times in a minute and about 1 million times in a day.
- The human heart beats approximately 2.5 billion times during its lifetime.
- 75 trillion cells carry blood from our heart every day. Doesn’t just take the cornea.
- Even after separating from the body, even if the heart continues to get enough oxygen, it will continue to beat.
- Having a cat reduces the risk of a heart attack.
- There are fewer chances of heart attack due to eating dark chocolate every day.
- A newborn’s heart is the size of a closed fist.
- Most people in America die due to heart disease.
- Women’s heart beats faster than men.
- Our heart produces enough energy in a day to pull a truck for about 32 kilometers.
- The number of non-vegetarians who die of heart diseases is 19 percent more than vegetarians.
- Smokers have a 200-300% higher risk of a heart attack.
- “Fairy Fly” has the smallest heart in animals.
- People taking vitamin pills are at increased risk of heart diseases and cancer.
- Considering the size of the body, a dog’s heart is the largest.
- The heart of Malaysia’s creature “Etruscan Shrew” beats the fastest.
- The blue whale has the largest heart in the world.
- The aquatic creature Octopus has 3 hearts.
- Out of the four parts of the heart, two upper parts perform the function of sending and withdrawing blood to the body.
- The left lung of the human body is smaller in size than the right lung. The reason for this is that he has to give space to the heart.
Read Also : Brain Facts – That Will Blow Your Mind
- Due to the opening and closing of 4 valves found in the heart, the sound of “thump-thump” comes due to the beating of the heart.
- The heart of a person addicted to Cocaine Drugs can beat for about 25 minutes even after being taken out of the body.
- In 1903, “Willem Einthoven” invented the machine to measure the electric current (ECG) of the heart.
- The first successful heart surgery in the world took place in 1893.
- Working more than 8 hours increases the risk of heart disease.
- Heart cancer is very rare because heart cells stop spreading over time.
- In old age, the heartbeats at the slowest rate, about 30-40 beats each minute.
- The risk of heart attack is high in sleep between 3 and 4 in the morning.
- Heart diseases have also been found in ancient mummies found in Egyptian pyramids dating back 3,000 years.
- The heart of the human body weighs about 250 to 350 grams and is 12 cm long, 8 cm wide, and 6 cm thick i.e. the size of the fist of both your hands.
- So far, the lowest recorded human heartbeat is 26 beats per minute and the highest is 480 beats per minute.
- The human heart does not send blood only to the retina found in the eye.
- Heart diseases are less by being happy, so be happy always.
We hope you enjoy reading these heart facts. If you liked this post, then also share it with your friends .